Sheriffs And You® (SAY) for Back To School Event 2013
- The 10th Annual "Sheriffs And You” Back To School Shopping event will be held on Wednesday, August 17, 2016 at Target, Colma in addition to the 1,000 Backpacks give away.
- All Freshman students from San Francisco International High School with majority of them under the care of Instituto Familiar De La Raza are the 2016 students along with approximately 100 disadvantaged students from different schools will be shopping for the Back To School in addition to receiving a supplied Backpack.
- Deputy Shedrick McDaniels, our President, Marisol Pastran and Ken Tam, our Board Members will be delivering 1,000 backpacks to various middle and high schools.
- We want to thanks to all the Volunteers who will be giving time to make this shopping event a success. Thanks the San Francisco Sheriff’s Deputies, San Francisco Department of Public Works Staff, and Instituto Familiar De La Raza Staff.
- Finally, a big sincere Thank You to the community at-large, corporations and businesses partners that provide us with the generous donations in making this shopping event possible for the disadvantaged students and their families.
10 Annual Sheriffs And You® (SAY) for Christmas Shopping Event 2016
The Bay Area Deputy Sheriffs Charitable Foundation (BADSCF) is proud to announce our 13th Annual Sheriffs And You® (SAY) for Christmas Shopping Event. This year’s program will take place on Tuesday, December 13, 2016.
- We also invite other Sheriff’s Departments throughout the Bay Area and the Deputy Sheriffs to participate with this year’s event. We are looking forward to making this event a Bay Area Sheriffs’ Annual Event.
- The program unites a local, disadvantaged child with a Deputy Sheriff for a shopping spree. Each child selected will be carefully screened to ensure the proper families are chosen. Approximately $200 is spent on each child on needed school clothing and new backpacks filled with educational tools.
- Your donation will ensure that a low income child will be ready for school. Our success is due to the generous financial support from businesses, corporations and generous individuals in our community.
- The BADSCF and other participated Sheriff’s Departments are committed to this extraordinary program that will benefit children and their families. The Foundation believes we must do all we can to support the less fortunate, especially the children in our community.
If you have any questions, please contact the Foundation office at (415) 550-8888.